Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Fail Proof Pork Tenderloin

Oh how I love to cook...  and eat.  :)  I just love me some good ol' fashioned cooking with real ingredients.  When I stumbled upon an awesome sale on pork tenderloin at the store I had to snatch up several and then search for some variations on how to serve them.

Check out these amazing recipes for a memorable meal:

Teriyaki pork tenderloin - I prepped this meal and just threw it in a Ziplock bag in the freezer so I can toss it in the crock pot some night for an easy meal.

Pulled pork  - great for a weekend BBQ with corn on the cob and a gathering of laughter lovin' friends.  Don't forget to serve em' up with a side of napkins, or a shirt you don't care about.  :)  To keep the recipe more real/whole if that is your conviction then whip up your own BBQ sauce and find a natural rootbeer that does not have HFCS like Blue Sky.




Roasted pork tenderloin with apples - Incredibly easy and oh so delicious.  This dish is not only beautiful it melts in your mouth.  Perfect for Sunday dinner.  Instead of Dijon mustard I used the leftover honey mustard sauce I made with our homemade chicken nuggets and brushed it on the pork loin.  YUM!


What is a tried and true recipe that gets your family running to the table?





No comments:

Post a Comment